Click the image
NEWGIBB 10% SP, 20% SP and 90% SP
A Naturally Plant Growth Enhancer.
What is NEWGIBB?
NEWGIBB is formulated as a Soluble Powder in 10%, 20% and 90% formulations. The active ingredient (Gibberellic acid) is an Environmental Friendly hormones found naturally in plants. The primary function of NEWGIBB is promoting growth and elongation of cells and helps plants grow, better flowering and fruit set.
How it works?
NEWGIBB has a number of effects on plant development. They can:
- NEWGIBB Stimulate rapid stem and foliage growth in plants,
- NEWGIBB increases seed germination rate.
- NEWGIBB is used in the grape-growing industry as a hormone to induce the production of larger bundles and bigger grapes.
- NEWGIBB can produce uniform flowering and fruiting stages in plants.
- NEWGIBB stimulates the cells of germinating seeds. It triggers germination in seeds that would otherwise remain dormant.
- NEWGIBB overcomes dormancy and causing rapid germination of seed.
- NEWGIBB induces premature flowering.
- NEWGIBB increased fruit set
- NEWGIBB promotes growth. When applied near the terminal bud of trees may increase the rate of growth by stimulating more or less constant growth during the season.
- NEWGIBB protects against the effect of Frost in fruit trees at full-blossom or when the blossoms begin to wither.
- NEWGIBB improves Root formation.
NEWGIBB is safe for operator, domestic animals, environment, etc.
NEWGIBB has little or no effect on humans, wildlife, pollinators, and beneficial insects.
The active ingredient (Gibberellic Acid) of NEWGIBB is plant hormone naturally produced by fermentation of the fungus Gibberella fujikuroi.
NEWGIBB is rapidly biodegradable in the environment.
NEWGIBB is approved for Organic Cropping.
For more information
For more information, contact your local dealer or the regional Marketing Arm International Representatives. You may also or contact us by completing the contact form on this website.